70 movie Reviews with Responses

Dailytoon #215 Dailytoon #215

ssssss

One of the best DT's so far, for this season that is. It was graphically good and the ending was just hilarious. Good job on getting RCP.

-UglyBastard/MorrisseyStar

P.S.- I wonder if I should make a "Review Crew Chaos 2" after reading AshfordGivens' and PsychoSonic69's reviews. :o

TheStarSyndicate responds:

lmao did you know the day this flash was released marks the one year anniversary of review crew chaos?

The VRROOMMM Collab 2 The VRROOMMM Collab 2

Nice job to all!

I personally liked Jet's and Revrent's...screw it, I loved all the parts in this.

If there's going to be a VRROOMMM collab 3, I want to participate. ;)

ThreeStar responds:

OK, you're like the 4th person to request it... I'll take that as a hint to maybe ask Roymasta for a third collab. :0

TO SUCCESS!
Three

Piconjo Jam #21 Piconjo Jam #21

Frontpage material right here folks!

I loved all the parts in this, however rtil's stood out to the best in this one. Congrats on getting Daily Feature and Weekly 5th guys.

Piconjo pwns j00!

TehPiconjers responds:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Strawberry Valentine Strawberry Valentine

&lt;3

Your flashes get better and better. The animation was smooth and the graphics were very nice. Nice job once again.

Although I fell just a little unloved since there was no DouchebagClock in this. Screw that, though. This movie was awesome.

Happy late V-Day, Strange.

Love, DBC.

StrangeClock responds:

I'm trying to put more contemporary and various clocks in my animations, but there's so many still to go... I'll get you in one soon enough. <3

Anti Anti Hentai Club Anti Anti Hentai Club

Hmmm...

Before this review gets clicked as abusive, by the naïve and arrogant members of the AAHC (I’m not talking about the members that actually have been cool to me in the past), I have to say this. Sorry dudes, but this flash is mediocre and it's score is undeserving. Also, the DDR music automatically killed the flash for me, it’s like using Papa Roach’s “Last Resort”, which is overused. Plus, this had no actual plot at all, but I’m sure you knew that. Just drawings of anime characters tweening around. The only mitigating factors in this movie, were the decent graphics and the fact that there was NO hentai in this.

-Love, DBC

Oh, and I just wanted to clear something up to those guys whom, after they read this review, think I’m jealous……
"DBC, UR JUST JEALOUS THAT THE AAHC WHOOPED YOUR CLUB'S ASS! HENTAI > YOU FAGS :D"

I'm not in a least bit jealous about the AAHC being “successful“, good for them, but it's just they're defending the most overrated stuff, using the most overrated, and not mention cliched styles in flash, theme which is anime. I’m sure if the AHC, if I ended up reviving it, made a flash with overrated stuff /scenes in it, I’m sure it could get an award on NG too.
Oh and P.S.: Internet!

Steven-M responds:

Seems fair enough. Good luck with the AHC and everything else, by the way.

The Clocktone Genius The Clocktone Genius

Very nice movie, once again, Mr. Rupee.

P.S.- Needs more DoucheBagClock though.

RupeeClock responds:

That's true, but then I just took random clocks from the public library.

GrandfatherClock's Bday GrandfatherClock's Bday

Mr_Artist attack 2: Nov 6 Mr_Artist attack 2: Nov 6

:D

Nicely done, Mr. Breadfruit ok

Could've used more DoucheBagClock, though. :clownjew:

You've got my 5 on this one.

BreadFruitLock responds:

Mayun i keep telling myself to add DoucheBagClock in one of my movies and always forget :clownjew:

Daily2oon SE: rtil Daily2oon SE: rtil

A Godlike collection

Nicely done, rtil! This sure did deserve Daily Feature. The "Retribution" one is my personal favorite part in this. Nice job. :)

Happy Daily Day 2!

P.S.- I doubt you've even seen my SE yet. :(

xtil responds:

i saw yours it was quite swell :)
happy daily day to you tooooooo

Daily2oon SE: Breadfruit Daily2oon SE: Breadfruit

Congrats on Daily 4th :)

My personal favorite part in this was when Grandfather whooped Foamy's ass. You have nice artskills, better than mine but no need to rub it in my face ok

I also liked how you drew my character in this.

Anyways, Happy Late Daily Day 2!

P.S.- Have you seen my SE yet?

BreadFruitLock responds:

Ha, thanks.
Happy Late Daily day you UglyBastard.
And yes i just have.