Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds

Awesome

I enjoy IWP/Foamy mockeries, because they are just too true. Foamy's one of those things that needs to just become road kill already.

Sorry that you have some nazi foam-heads, who would buy and greedy lick a skidmark off of a t-shirt from Hot Topic as long as it had foamy on it, giving you hateful and english language butchering reviews because it's bashing their "lord and master."

Good Job!

hamandcheeseclock responds:

Thanks. Did ya find the easter egg?

((paypal))

DESTROY SS! DESTROY SS!

I never looked so pretty in my life...

I want to have your babies Mr. B1ackHeart ok

DailyToon: Super Fun Pack DailyToon: Super Fun Pack

What?

Weren't there supposed to be more? I mean only 3/10 chosen best daily toons were used, and weren't 2 of jetninjin's, mine, PsychoJester's, yours(?), Seven's, and one of ZeroStar's supposed to be in it, since they were chosen? Unless they were just nominated.

I'm a bit confused, please explain.

but with that aside, this was preety good and also interactive which made it more interesting. Kudos. 5/5

-Love, UglyBastard

catbrush responds:

It's a long story involving sex, murder and drugs. I think it would be best saved for aim.

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Nice demo

It's also preety addictive. But whenever you do the real thing add something that whenever the character goes by it it could increase the health. Just a suggestion.

Anyways, good demo.

catbrush responds:

Thanks. I didn't want to put any way to increase your health into the demo, because it would be too easy that way, but in the full game expect to be able to restore your hp.

Hungry Hentai Lover Hungry Hentai Lover

Hahahahaha

It's a laugh riot to see all the pissed off reviews from people expecting hentai. I mean good god.

Hahahahahahaha

tardbait responds:

Ha, so fucking true. XD

Sprite Tut + Resources Sprite Tut + Resources

OK...

Sprite movies suck, they are just overrated, overused and a cheap way to get a good score, just as much as hentai slideshows. I know that people have different opinions and stuff. It's ok if people like sprite movies, I don't care, but it's the fact that there was barely any effort put in to them at all.

The tutorial was decent itself, but if it were about drawing or actionscripting, then I'd give this an ok score.

Sorry, you just chose a bad subject to do a tutorial on this time. Better luck next time.

different responds:

That obviously depends on the movie doesn't it. You think all sprite movies are bad because a lot of inexperienced Flash artist use sprites - but look at what experienced animators can do - a good example of this is Rokemon - combined sprite and vector graphics.

Sprites don't 'suck' - it just depends on the animator.

Anime Babes: Hentai High Anime Babes: Hentai High

It's not that you're sick for liking hentai.....

It's how cheap hentai is, personally making hentai games is just the cheapest and desperate way to get a high score and a shot at getting the flash to the front page. The drawing looks like that you traced the anime girl. Another cheap move.

and please, 12 fps is a bad frame rate, use 24 fps or above. Just trying to be helpful.

Ana's Quest for Hentai 2 Ana's Quest for Hentai 2

HA!

This was the funniest hentai sim parody so far.

Death Wears a Tophat Death Wears a Tophat

Nice game

Nice game you sick twisted little furry fucker lol, but the piano music was just sorta stupid. What really made me crack up was that I accused you, in the game, and then avocado called you a sick twisted little....you know the rest. 4/5

Clock Sim Valentine Clock Sim Valentine

Dammit I can't win!!

Oh well! I still voted 5 though. Happy V-day, neffy (If that's what I can call you :P)