Dailytoon #300 Dailytoon #300

This movie actually moved me to tears :o

Everything in this Dailytoon was just beautiful!

Good work Zero and Five!

Dailytoon #230 Dailytoon #230

Best of the month indeed.

All the DTs were good, even Aerdails.

P.S.- if mine (with vozz on the boat) doesn't get in tommorows, I'll be a little disappointed. :(
However, there's always next month. :o

Love, UglyBastard.

:: Mexico Es Muy Bien :: :: Mexico Es Muy Bien ::

I'll just say this...

This was just as funny as Carlos Mencia himself, which I assume you were going for.

Also, next time DRAW the backgrounds and actually ANIMATE the flag instead of trace bitmapping, which you usually do.

Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds

Awesome

I enjoy IWP/Foamy mockeries, because they are just too true. Foamy's one of those things that needs to just become road kill already.

Sorry that you have some nazi foam-heads, who would buy and greedy lick a skidmark off of a t-shirt from Hot Topic as long as it had foamy on it, giving you hateful and english language butchering reviews because it's bashing their "lord and master."

Good Job!

hamandcheeseclock responds:

Thanks. Did ya find the easter egg?

((paypal))

DESTROY SS! DESTROY SS!

I never looked so pretty in my life...

I want to have your babies Mr. B1ackHeart ok

DailyToon: Super Fun Pack DailyToon: Super Fun Pack

What?

Weren't there supposed to be more? I mean only 3/10 chosen best daily toons were used, and weren't 2 of jetninjin's, mine, PsychoJester's, yours(?), Seven's, and one of ZeroStar's supposed to be in it, since they were chosen? Unless they were just nominated.

I'm a bit confused, please explain.

but with that aside, this was preety good and also interactive which made it more interesting. Kudos. 5/5

-Love, UglyBastard

catbrush responds:

It's a long story involving sex, murder and drugs. I think it would be best saved for aim.

Dodger (Grog Remix) Dodger (Grog Remix)

4 words..

best dodger remix ever.

DODGERCLOCK HOUSE MIXX DODGERCLOCK HOUSE MIXX

w00tness

best dodger remix, next to grogs. but this was still good. fifens